Fast and Furious Forty-Five Fast and Furious Forty-Five

A fine ass example of satirical exaggeration (honestly not by much) of the popular Franchise series that started out relatively grounded and evolved into a ludicrous (heh, it actually has Luda in it) with ever increasing insane stunts and plots. My absolute favorite thing about this video is that it has real mid 2010s random core aesthetic with the simple flat flash animation juxtaposition with live action sequences of silly actions such as opening the glove box and turning the ac knob shot in serious and deliberate way.

This is good shit if this were youtube 2010 you'd be rich.

Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

I would watch this, like give me a season. I want this.

Out Of Context 1 Out Of Context 1

With great power comes great parodies. lol.

New Creature New Creature

Very well done animation that's for sure but personally the religious vibe is quite heavy like breathing in lead but that's my own bias. I would of liked it more if it didn't end with a bible quote because I felt the animation did well enough to convey the message on it's own and the quote was just needless reaffirmation of what you just saw.

r/atheism r/atheism

Got to give this flash a great rating because just based technicalities this is great piece of internet entertainment I can't wait for my friends to post this on their facebooks in 5 years.

As an intelligent person I understand this flash replace "atheist" with his or hers cup of tea and what it equals to is the endless unfiltered chattering of a bunch of fucking idiots.

"tl;dr: SO NO, THIS VIDEO IS NOT MEANT TO BASH ATHEISTS. IT'S MEANT TO BASH PEOPLE WHO ARE UNWILLING TO RESPECT OTHERS BELIEFS."
-KP

FUCKING AGGRON FUCKING AGGRON

I would buy anything from you.

Acuahombre! Acuahombre!

Holy crap I forgot I was hispanic... if you ever make another oone keep it in spanish I think it adds to the hilarity.

Fenada 001 Fenada 001

Half of the rating is solely for the animation because it's really nice to look at but god damn was this cliched ridden. Instantly my brain was raped by the fuckton of animes I've watched with this exact scenario where both parties are in favor in the direction the atmosphere is leading them towards only for the girl to suddenly realize that in animes/manga all male affection is rape.
I stress that my rating is based off the combination of animation and actual content and you already know that I think the animation is great. But for fucks sake seeing that trope used over and over again in the exact same ways gives me an aneurysm...

What's worse is that I can't figure out a way to improve this type of thing it's just the utter pinnacle of the trope that any change will simply be a variant.

Echo Force Zero: Vol1 Echo Force Zero: Vol1

Great potential

This pretty much proves that if people are willing you can make a legitimate animated series on the internet not based on dick jokes, I hope I'm no the only one you've inspired.

Rock beats Rock beats